We will be running various Workshops in Melbourne on 16 & 17 of March 2011, if you are interested, please contact us for further details.
The Records Management industry is further supported through our Industry Training workshops which assist with the on-going development and knowledge building of staff.
Course Outlines and Enrollment forms are available below:
- Records Management 1 – Introduction to Records Management
- Records Management 2 – Capturing and Classifying Records
- Records Management 3 – How to Apply a Records Retention and Disposal Schedule
- Records Management 4 – Designing & Developing a Thesaurus
- Records Management 5 – Best Practice – ISO 15489 – Introduction to DIRS/DIRKS Steps A, B & C
- Records Management 6 – Functions and Requirements of an Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS)
- Records Management 7 – How to Implement an Electronic Document & Records Management System (EDRMS)
These courses are designed and delivered by our qualified Records Management staff. They are designed for a workshop delivery format and can be conducted in our training room facilities or on client premises. In order to be conducted on a client’s premises there must be a minimum of four participants.
The benefits of using Records Solutions Industry Training programs include:
- On-going development and knowledge building of staff
- Training provided through an interactive workshop in a conference room environment
- Certificate of completion awarded at the end of the course “Cost effective and competitive prices
- Ability to deliver group bookings of four or more on clients premises
To register your interest or for further information on our Industry Training courses please contact our Office on 03 9747 3077 or contact us.
As of the 1st July 2008 Records Solutions will no longer offer Accredited Education Courses.
We will be providing limited support to all our current students to assist in the transition.