eDRMS Functions and Requirements
To provide participants with knowledge to design and develop an EDRMS (Electronic Document and
Records Management System) User Requirement Specification. Through an interactive workshop,
participants will identify requirements articulated under International Standard ISO15489.
- Participants will acquire the knowledge to design and develop an EDRMS User requirement specification.
- Characteristics and requirements of an EDRMS
- Identifying Electronic Records
- Management of Electronic Documents
- Software Evaluation Process
- Functional and Technical Specification and
- Requirements articulated under International Standard ISO 15489
The course is conducted in a classroom facilitator lead format with interactive questioning and group
work activities. Exercise in developing an EDRMS User Requirement Specification with a written test
at the close of the session. The course is conducted with aminimum of 5 participants.
Who should attend?
People involved in the design and development of an EDRMS User requirement specification.
$250 per person (plus GST) with all course material supplied.
Price subject to change without notification.
* Records Management 6 and 7 can be conducted as a 1 day program for $400 per person (plus GST).