To provide participants with knowledge to undertake a disposal program including, conduct a records survey, assess records for disposal, undertake disposal actions, maintain control of records and transfer of records.
- Gain an understanding of Disposal Schedules / Authorities
- Understand the principles of sentencing and destruction of records and
- Develop an understanding of planning and using secondary storage facilities
- Role and Purpose of a Disposal Schedule
- Application of the Disposal Schedule
- Records Appraisal and Decision Making
- Sentencing Records
- Legal Responsibilities – forms completion
- Records Destruction and
- Secondary Storage Management
The courses are conducted in a classroom facilitator lead format with interactive questioning and group work. The course is conducted with a minimum of 5 participants.
Who should attend?
People involved in the management and preservation of records.
$250 per person (plus GST) with all course material supplied.
Price subject to change without notification.