To provide participants with knowledge to implement an EDRMS (Electronic Document and Records
Management System) including identification of project milestones, system configuration
requirements and the implementation strategies.
- Participants will gain the knowledge of the steps required to implement an EDRMS User Requirement Specification
- Formation of Project / Steering Group
- Identification of Project Milestones
- Developing a Marketing Strategy
- Developing a Communication Strategy
- Developing a Change Management Strategy
- Training program
- Pilot and
- Roll Out
The course is conducted in a classroom facilitator lead format with interactive questioning and group work activities. Exercise in developing an EDRMS Implementation Strategy with a written test at the close of the session. The course is conducted with a minimum of 5 participants.
Who should attend?
People involved in the process of implementing an EDRMS.
$250 per person (plus GST) with all course material supplied.
Price subject to change without notification.
* Records Management 6 and 7 can be conducted as a 1 day program for $400 per person (plus GST).