To provide participants with knowledge of, and experience in capturing and classification of
information. Through an interactive workshop, participants will gain an understanding of capturing
and classification of information as it enters or leaves a business or organisation.
- Gain an understanding of the need to capture information
- Understand the methods of capturing and classifying records.
- Learn to apply a classification scheme to records and
- Learn to identify the key metadata that must be captured
- Why capturing records is important
- Methods of capturing records
- Principles of records creation and capture
- Why classification schemes are created
- Organising a classification scheme and
- Capturing records into a classification scheme
The courses are conducted in a classroom facilitator lead format with interactive questioning and group work. The course is conducted with a minimum of 5 participants.
Who should attend?
People new to the industry who would benefit from training covering records management principles.
$250 per person (plus GST) with all course material supplied.
Price subject to change without notification.
* Records Management 1 and 2 can be conducted as a 1 day programfor $400 per person (plus GST).