Our Support Packages are designed to assist clients in accessing ad-hoc or occasional professional consulting guidance and advice on matters relating to Records and Information Management. The packages do not take the place of long term project based specialised consulting or project management services, but are designed to:
- Provide effective ongoing support to clients that have previously engaged our services for a project
- This may be particularly helpful in the 6 to 12 months post a major implementation or subsequent to a review which resulted in significant recommendations the client needs further ad-hoc assistance with or
- Assist clients who have the occasional need for professional consulting advice on an ad-hoc basis.
This may be particularly useful where an organisation has embarked upon a project and just needs confirmation of their current thoughts or preferred direction, or perhaps just wish to seek advice on potential risks to be aware of. The types of guidance and advice provided as part of a consulting support package may include but not limited to:
- Archival advice
- Business Classification Scheme development
- Change Management
- Compliance checks
- EDRMS specification development, selection, configuration, implementation and vendor negotiations
- Policy and Procedure Review
- Project Management
- Records and Information Management Training
- Records Disposal Schedule development and
- Records Management reporting, such as operational and strategic plans, compliance reports and much more.
To register your interest or for further information on Support Packages please contact our Office on (03) 9747 3077 or contact us.