To provide participants with knowledge of, and experience in fundamental Recordkeeping concepts.
Through an interactive workshop, participants will gain an understanding of records and
- Acquire knowledge of the role of Records Management within an organisation
- Receive an understanding of common language used in the records management industry
- Understand the value of records and why an effective Records Management program is essential
- Understand the principles of records management
- Develop an understanding of the records life cycle and continuummodels and
- Gain an understanding of physical file and document management principles
- Why keep records?
- Why is good Records Management important?
- Benefits of effective Records Management
- Defining key terms
- Managing paper and electronic records
- Managing the life of the record and
The courses are conducted in a classroom facilitator lead format with interactive questioning and group work. The course is conducted with a minimum of 5 participants.
Who should attend?
People new to the industry who would benefit from training covering records management principles.
$250 per person (plus GST) with all course material supplied.
Price subject to change without notification.
* Records Management 1 and 2 can be conducted as a 1 day programfor $400 per person (plus GST).